Whitehall Resources Ltd
Whitehall Resources are currently looking for a Web/UI Developer.
You will be required to use an FCSA Accredited Umbrella Company for this role.
– Building web Front End (SPA) to support operational activities and reporting as related to self-service patching.
– Development of RESTful API that tracks IT infrastructure and processes.
– Support and creation of automated processes that assist in data management across the Windows platform.
– Configuring, delivering, supporting and debugging of product assigned.
– Collaborate with other infrastructure, engineering, application and support teams.
– Liaise and answer queries with key stakeholders on issue.
– Provide technical support to the production issues.
– Prototyping and Proof of concepts as required.
– Writing documentation and standard operating procedure when required.
– Minimum 5 years hands-on experience in core Angular programming.
– Angular v2+ (NOT AngularJS).
– Must have experience in consuming Web APIs and services.
– Experience using JSON based RESTful APIs, API testing and API documentation (eg Swagger, MuleSoft).
– Must have experience with Angular material and SaSS technology.
– Experience with state-management frameworks (eg RxJS) would be an advantage.
– Experience with testing tools and processes (Karma/Jasmine).
– Experience of DevOps tools, IDEs and source code management (VS Code, GitHub) would be an advantage.
– Knowledge of C#, .NET and MS Visual Studio experience would be an advantage.
– Knowledge of Databases such as MS-SQL would be an advantage.
– Experience with automation and application/product integration would be an advantage.
– Familiarity with IT Infrastructure delivery and related process would be an advantage.
– Any Open Source project participation or any GitHub or blog publication would be an advantage.
– Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
– Working across various cultures and geographies.
– Should be willing to work in shifts/on call in case required.
– Able to work independently, under least supervision.
All of our opportunities require that applicants are eligible to work in the specified country/location, unless otherwise stated in the job description.
Whitehall Resources are an equal opportunities employer who value a diverse and inclusive working environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.