Salary 45,000 – 65,000 GBP per year
– • To be amazing in this role you will need to have experience with design heuristics and techniques of user-centred design
• Naturally you will have a track-record of setting best practices for web-based information architecture and design
• You will have an understanding of designing for touch devices and design of apps
• Ideally, you will have knowledge of web analytics and how they inform product enhancements
• You will be able to produce standard UX documentation – user journeys, flows, wireframes and prototypes
• You should have experience designing using Sketch and building clickable prototypes (using InVision or other prototyping tools)
– • Working with product managers and designers to formulate ideas on how to improve products by actively gathering and understanding customer and stakeholder needs
• Translating product requirements into user focused design concepts, through a detailed understanding of the user and their behaviour
• Formulating ideas on how to improve usability by enhancing user interface designs and navigation
• Presenting ideas and solutions to management and product teams that support the vision and product strategy roadmap
• Contributing to product vision and strategic decisions in collaboration with product management team members
• Working closely with Product Owners and Engineers to make sure a user-focused approach from concept through to launch
• Designing and building clickable prototype designs for user testing new concept features and products with users
– UX UI Design
Are you a user experience designer or architect who loves to create amazing customer experiences? Are you keen to join a Bank who is revolutionising the industry? Do you thrive in a fast paced environment? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
Metro Bank is changing the way Britain banks. We are creating fans not customers by designing creative and simple digital solutions that engage with our customers. As a UX Designer, you will be working closely with our product, technology and propositions teams to solve complex user problems. You will be responsible for the information architecture, user flow and implementing best usability practices for products and services across multiple digital platforms. You will also play a role in helping us build a best-in class design function for Metro Bank.
Most of our jobs offer the opportunity for hybrid / remote working. Ask your recruiter for more details.