Salary 85,000 – 115,000 GBP per year
– – Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent.
– Deep passion for the user experience and customer empathy.
– Deep understanding of modern front end frameworks and libraries.
– Analytics and data visualization experience.
– Role Summary:
Like most roles at Sensor Tower, this role is a flexible one that allows you to tap into the knowledge and work together with the full stack and back end engineers to deliver end to end functionality while still allowing you to progressively learn other parts of the stack and grow your skills broader or deeper.
– Collaborate with the product managers to design features.
– Implement and release product features.
– Troubleshoot and fix product issues.
– Conduct code reviews and advocate for best practices with regards to React.
About Sensor Tower
Sensor Tower is a high-growth SaaS company that provides accurate, comprehensive, and customizable mobile market economy analytics to app developers, game developers, industry analysts and investors. Founded in 2013, Sensor Tower has grown from a $1M seed investment to being profitable and in 2020 we received a $42M growth investment from Riverwood Capital.
Why Sensor Tower?
Our flexible work environment allows employees to live in greater connection with the people, places, and activities they love!
Our benefits include:
– Flexible time off so employees can shape their time away from work.
– Health and wellness stipend to achieve and maintain a healthy lifestyle through physical and mental fitness.
– Monthly internet stipend and a one-time $500 home office stipend.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, and veteran status. We will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. If you have a disability or special need, please do not hesitate to let us know and we’ll do our best to accommodate.