The Talent Locker
Senior Dynamics 365CE Developer/Technical Consultant – £65k – £85k + £8k – £10k Bonus, private medical, life insurance, 25 days holiday and more – Hybrid, London, once or twice per month in the office
Do you feel undervalued? Do you feel like you’ve hit a brick wall with progression and personal development? are you bored in your current role? If any, or all, of these are you then maybe it’s time for a change!
Working for a Microsoft Gold partner that has been recognised, and won multiple awards, for being a great place to work it is safe to say you will be joining a company that will value you and what you have to say from day 1. You will be given the opportunity to work on some exciting projects using the latest tech alongside a team of professionals that value collaboration and knowledge sharing, every day is a learning day!
When you’ve taken a job before, you’ve heard there is an L&D department and progression opportunities that may never have materialised? Well, this Microsoft Gold Partner are different; you have goals, you have interests, and you have a career path that is talked about with your manager. If you want progression and trained to be a Consultant or Architect you’ll work towards this and be given all the support you need to get to where you want to be. There are monthly 1-2-1s and conversations about you and your career – and how you are going to get there. Lunch & learns, L&D, paid for certifications, actual time to learn and develop; You’ll be joining a family feel Microsoft Gold Partner that specialises in Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Power Platform.
Why are you needed? This partner has been expanding and has recently won several large projects and as a result, needs to grow their D365 CE/D365 Customer Engagement team to continue to provide a high-quality service to their clients. You will be integral to defining and delivering the best solutions to customers using the latest version of Customer Engagement and Power Platform.
What will you be doing?
– Ensuring technical work is produced to a high standard
– Customise and configure D365 CE to a high standard
– Understand customer’s technical requirements, formulate and present ideas on how you can meet their requirements
– Using .NET development tools to enhance and extend Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement
– Develop Azure components including Logic Apps and Function Apps
What skills and experiences do you need?
– In-depth knowledge of Dynamics CRM/D365CE
– Experience in designing and developing Power Platform components such as Model-Driven Apps, Canvas Apps, Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI and Power Pages
– Ability to create custom connectors for Power Automate, Logic Apps and Function Apps
– Experience in DevOps and Agile environments
Travel is flexible, most people come into the office once or twice per month, usually on a Wednesday as there is a team breakfast or lunch and team building activities. The office is in Central London. Any travel to clients site will be expensed.
If you are interested, apply!
There are multiple roles available so if you know anyone else that may be interested we offer £250 referral vouchers.
Senior D365 CRM Developer/Technical Consultant – £65k – £85k + £8k – £10k Bonus, private medical, life insurance, 25 days holiday and more – Hybrid, London, once or twice per month in the office