Come and build the future of entertainment with us. Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching?
Prime Video is a premium streaming service that offers customers a vast collection of online entertainment, with the ease of finding what they love to watch in one place. We offer thousands of popular movies and TV shows from Originals and Exclusive content to exciting live sports events. We also offer our members the opportunity to subscribe to add-on channels and to rent or buy new release movies and TV box sets on the Prime Video Store. Prime Video is a fast-paced, growth business – available in over 240 countries and territories worldwide. The team works in a dynamic environment where innovating on behalf of our customers is at the heart of everything we do. If this sounds exciting to you, then please read on.
We are seeking an innovative, results-oriented digital marketer who will be responsible for driving customer engagement and retention for Prime Video through our owned and operated channels. Working across a variety of projects impacting customer experience, you will be bringing change to how customers watch content on Prime Video with a focus on scalable processes. Your strategic thinking, strong data-driven customer insights and operational excellence will enable you to maximize the scale and efficiency to help fuel our growth internationally.
To be successful in this role you will have a mix of marketing and product management skills, as well as being comfortable with new technologies. Your marketing knowledge together with your analytical, creative and problem-solving skills, will lead you to deliver against tangible business growth metrics. You are able to work autonomously, build relationships outside of your immediate team and have demonstrable experience in stakeholder management. You will push the boundaries by testing and optimizing towards our vision of delivering a fully dynamic and personalized customer experience, driving awareness and engagement across multiple European locales. Note this is a 12 months fixed term contract.
Key job responsibilities
• Collaborate with multiple teams (Brand Managers, Content Acquisition Managers, Product Teams, Planning and Programming teams) to drive channel growth for various PV locales, supporting key title launches on Owned & Operated channels
• Define, launch and report on testing roadmaps, including documenting them and getting alignment with VPs
• Collaborate with tech and product teams to drive efficiencies and scale across EMEA territories, launching new product features and ensuring local requirements and customer needs are met
• Optimize and scale existing processes to find efficiencies within the broader organization
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
– Experience in marketing or marketing research
– Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
– Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal to senior leadership
– Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
– Experience in facilitating alignment within the organization, driving different teams to a common objective
– • Passion for digital entertainment and interest in the TV/Film industry
– • A good understanding of digital products and interactive entertainment
– • Experience in multi-territory campaign, program and stakeholder management
– • Multi-lingual, ideally German, French, Italian and/or Spanish speaker, in addition to fluent English
– • Basic knowledge of SQL is a plus
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice () to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.
Our inclusive culture empowers Amazonians to deliver the best results for our customers. If you have a disability and need an adjustment during the application and hiring process, including support for the interview or onboarding process, please contact the Applicant-Candidate Accommodation Team (ACAT), Monday through Friday from 7:00 am GMT – 4:00 pm GMT. If calling directly from the United Kingdom, please dial (tel:). If calling from Ireland, please dial (tel:).