Fdo Consulting Limited
Senior Data Analyst, Customer Experience. Client facing consultancy experience required. Salary in the range of £65000 – 75000 + benefits. Hybrid working – 1 day a week in the London office and home based.
To be considered for this role you will have domain knowledge in Utilities (Water, Energy, etc) and will have previously worked in a client facing or consultancy environment. Knowledge of the telco market is an additional advantage.
Expanding data solutions consultancy, with a strong presence in the Utilities and Telecoms sectors is looking for a client facing Senior Data Analyst to join their team. Working with external clients you will address core problems and will extract maximum value for the client by looking at and analysing data. You must have excellent domain knowledge in Utilities and will know what a good customer experience and customer journey looks like. Knowledge and expertise will include one of the following Credit Risk, Revenue Assurance, Data Management, Customer Data Solutions and Consulting.
Having previously worked in a Senior Data Analyst role you responsibilities will include –
* Analyse data and understand how data analysis can benefit clients.
* Draw value from the data and provide clients with feedback.
* Presenting to your clients what a good customer experience/journey looks like and how data can help deliver this.
* Work with the team to create dashboards and metrics.
To be considered you will have the following experience –
* Strong data analysis skills.
* Good and broad technical skills in relation to data.
* A proven ability of analysing data and using it to create a business benefit.
* Excellent and detailed knowledge of Telecoms or Utilities with a true understanding of a good customer experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for an expanding consultancy. You will work on a range of exciting projects and your work will be recognised and rewarded.
The company is based in London with a hybrid working environment (there will be one day a week in the office). Salary is likely to be in the range of £65000 – 75000 + benefits. If you would like to find out more please send your CV for a full brief or call.