Salary 45,000 – 55,000 GBP per year
– 1. Experience using scientific libraries/frameworks; PyTorch, Caffe, TensorFlow, OpenCV, CUDA
2. Good sense of writing high quality code, code-reviewing, continuous integration methodologies and version control systems such as git
3. Experience in linux based systems
4. Deployment of vision algorithms in AWS
5. Proficient with state-of-the-art object detection algorithms
– Brarista is looking for an experienced Senior Computer Vision Engineer who can Lead in the full-cycle development of perception algorithms. This unique opportunity will allow the candidate to interact with an interdisciplinary expert team, improve their programming skills and utilise our growing network.
– Lead role in the full-cycle development of perception algorithms for a computer vision module
– Research and tackle challenging computer vision problems across various application scenarios
– Creating optimised architectures for the algorithms to run on efficiency
– Design and implement practical solutions using both our proprietary and real-world datasets
– Collaborate with other research talents as well as top-tier engineers under Agile methodologies
– Computer Vision
Brarista is an award-winning fem-tech start-up whose mission is to improve the way women shop for their bras. We use cutting-edge technology to create our bra-fitting mobile application which allows women to self-measure and shop for the correct bra-fit across brands and styles – using their phone’s camera. With our service, we want to enable women to do more.
We are endorsed by the Royal Academy of Engineering and UCL Innovation and Enterprise. We are currently based in Bloomsbury, London’s West End. You can expect a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, collaborative, and liberal environment working with us. This is a great opportunity for an applicant looking to improve and solidify their technical skills. We are also an incredibly passionate team, who love collaborating.