People Source Consulting Ltd
Our client the largest IT Solutions provider in the world are seeking to recruit a Project/Operations Coordinator for an 18 month contract and you will bring the below skill set:
Operational Partner Management:
* Support to build an AC&AI Domain capacity and capability plan with requirements for these resources in collaboration with GCM and AC&AI TZ leadership.
* Orchestrate and support sourcing and contracting of resources based on needs from approved partners in accordance with standard agreements in collaboration with partner procurement teams.
* Support in onboarding and Readiness/accreditation of these resources prior to the delivery.
* Monitoring and managing productivity and profitability of these resources in collaboration with the PRMs functions supporting the AC&AI domain. (Utilization reporting)
* Monitoring and managing performance of these resources and ensuring they operate in a manner consistent with MSFT values and policies through the partner supplying these resources.
* Ensuring that these resources comply with the required AC&AI delivery operational practices.
* Applying MSFT policies in terms of tenure of these resources.
* Making recommendations to GTA for potential candidate for FTE roles.
* Support that standard lists of partners are available for the various onshore subcontractor delivery scenarios by geography, in collaboration with the partner procurement team and field sales teams (Area/Sales).
* Develop and support standard processes, T&C’s and rates maintenance for engagement of partner subcontractors within SI Domain, in collaboration with partner procurement team.
* Drive clear communication and guidance for Partners and External Contractors/Subcontractors through standardized templates and an always up to date FAQ document.
* Support EMEA Partner Lead with all operational Excellence tasks
* As a Team act as SPOC to asks, escalation and collaboration.
The ideal candidate will have the following experiences, qualifications, and capabilities:
Ideal candidates should have 5+ years of Operations experience and should be self-motivated, confident in working with Senior Leaders and comfortable working in a Matrix organization. Candidate needs to be able to achieve results through influence across multiple organizations.
* Passion for technology – understanding and learning about Microsoft Consulting Services/solutions
* Ability to effectively prioritize and coordinate multiple work streams of activities.
* Knowledge and understanding of the financial and operational functions of a delivery organization (ie, budget, time keeping, optimizing cost, escalation processes, invoicing, capacity management)
* Experience evaluating work breakdown structures, cost estimations and resource loading
* Ability to develop strong, productive relationships with colleagues and management to meet targeted objectives.
* An analytical mindset with the ability to define metrics, reports, interpret results, and make recommendations on appropriate courses of action.
* Excellent communication, collaboration, organizational, time management, presentation, and writing skills.
* Proactive, self-motivated, and team-oriented with strong capabilities to lead and thrive in start-up type organizations.
* Ability to collaborate across a complex Matrix and functional boundaries within MSFT
* Early escalation prevention due to fast response and awareness towards the EMEA Partner Lead
* Effective conflict management and resolution without avoidance.
* Drive for results through clear guidance and available processes and documentation.
* Passion for developing process in Services Business.
* Ability to represent MSFT and AC&AI I effectively internally & externally.
* Ability to deliver on operational excellence requirements for role.
* Communicate effectively at executive and IC levels internally and externally.
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas.