To cure diseases, you need data. Inspire People are partnering with Lifebit, who are on a mission to harness the power of connected data and bring precision medicine to life globally. Trusted by Governments and world-leading pharma institutions, Lifebit are rapidly expanding to meet client demand and have opportunities for an experienced Product Owner with experience of the full product development life cycle. Fully remote working, with option for hybrid working from London. £60k to £75k plus great benefits, and the chance to work in diverse teams on life changing technology.
Lifebit’s technology is unmatched, and momentum is on their side – but we need an exceptionally strong team to help boost Lifebit to incredible new heights.
As a Product Owner at Lifebit, you will ownership of a key product which has large scope for product enhancements and new features.
* Own the vision, product backlog & roadmap for your area of the product and ensure it is always up to date.
* Create, refine, and prioritize the product backlog items in support of the agile principles of continuous value delivery.
* Delivery of value to customers on a regular basis, deploying and releasing every few weeks.
* Host team meetings including development team refinement sessions, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review.
* Work with the development team to achieve delivery goals, escalate and address impediments to deliver to leadership.
* Act as the bridge between the product and the customer.
Please view these role requirements as just an indication of what we’re looking for – sometimes the perfect candidate is far more or less experienced than we anticipated. If you think that might be your case, please reach out and let us know!
* Proven experience in product owner/management or related role
* At least 3 years of experience in product management in an Agile team.
* Experience owning and planning product roadmaps.
* Experience with designs and user analytics
* Experience of using Jira and Confluence.
* Understanding of design quality standards
* Ability to collaborate between design and development teams
* Ability to handle different projects and timelines.
* Knowledge of every aspect of the product development life cycle.
In return you can expect a competitive salary of up to circa £60k to £75k plus great benefits, including:
. 25 days holidays
. Health insurance
. £1,000 personal development budget
. Personal development budget
. State of the art hardware and software
. International and diverse team.
. Flexible working during summer.
If you are an experienced Product Owner, who can evidence working through the full product development life cycle, then contact Andrew Medhurst at Inspire People, or apply today for immediate response.