Principal C# Developer – Commodities Trading
Exciting opportunity to join a thriving Commodities Trading business working in the growing data team responsible for building out and linking key data across the business. This includes components to store & process extremely large volumes of ticking market data, data virtualisation APIs, flexible data ingestion components, a data catalogue and multiple high-performance data repositories for structured, timeseries and unstructured data.
The successful Software Engineer will have proven experience building at least one of
* Applications streaming large volumes (100’s GB) of data over Kafka
* Large (100’s TB) data lake applications
* Large (10’s TB) relational databases
* Large (10’s TB) timeseries databases
The successful Software Engineer will have proven experience working with all of
* Expert level .net knowledge with at least ten years of commercial .net development experience (ideally C# with .net Core 5+)
* A relational database technology (for example SQL Server, Postgres, Oracle, MySQL/MariaDB)
* Automated unit test development and knowledge of IoC techniques
The role is Hybrid Workding, 2 days in their lovely Central London office.
If you think you are up for working with some of the best in the industry please apply now.
Carbon60, Lorien & SRG – The Impellam Group STEM Portfolio are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.