CGI Group, Inc.
Meet our professionals
CGI UK Careers – Be Part of Our Story
Challenge yourself and change lives, unlocking complex system solutions as part of a highly motivated and supportive team. Our Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM Architect are trusted to work closely with a wide range of clients on exciting projects with real-world purpose and impact. And right now, we’re recruiting for a Dynamics 365 specialist who is ready to bring their skills and experience to one of the world’s largest IT and business consulting services firms in the world.
In 2022, CGI was voted a ‘Best Workplace in Tech’ by Great Place to Work and was named one of the ‘World’s Best Employers’ by Forbes magazine. We offer a competitive salary, excellent pension, private healthcare, plus a share scheme ( + matching) which makes you a member not just an employee.
We are committed to inclusivity, building a genuinely diverse community of tech talent and inspiring everyone to pursue careers in our sector. Join us and you’ll be part of an open, friendly community of experts. We’ll train and support you in taking your career wherever you want it to go.
We are happy to discuss remote or hybrid working.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
You will be part of a collaborative team where you will:
– Participates in project planning and contributes to risks, issues , assumptions and dependencies.
– Development of Project Documents. Communicates business value of planned solutions to customers with direction and guidance.
– Helps scope the project by sharing business and technical knowledge.
– Delivering End-to-end solution architecture and strategic roadmaps.
– Ownership, representation, and approval process for architecture design through security & infrastructure governance.
– Managing Technical Delivery.
– Contributes to and delivers against a WBS structure
– Learns and makes use of modern technologies , services or approaches based on business demands and industry trends.
– Pre-Sales Support.
– Participates in or may lead meetings with customers / partners to understand their business needs
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
Requires skills and qualifications
– You should have relevant experience with implementations of Large CRM solutions.
– You’ll bring experience as a Solution Architect designing solutions, experienced in agile delivery methodologies and will be a Finance and Operations Apps Solution Architect Expert (Certified or Dynamics 365)
– Experience with large scale enterprise projects
– Experience with D365 or dynamics CRM
– Experience and knowledge of Azure and Power Platform Solutions
– Experience working on multi-phase global implementations preferred
– Demonstrable experience in migrating legacy CRM applications to Dynamics 365
– Knowledge in cloud environments ( IaaS , Paas , Saas)
What you can expect from us:
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners, and, as owners, we enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today-one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where everyone belongs, and we collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal opportunity employer, we empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI-where your ideas and actions make a difference.