Salary 65,000 – 90,000 GBP per year
Maintain and execute the technical roadmap of the mobiTALK Voice Communications Platform and infrastructure.
– Manage the development of the mobiTALK Voice Communication mobile (Android) and web applications.
– Lead integration of voice software with Mobilus wearable hardware devices.
– Support user testing and development feedback.
– Creating internal and external APIs.
Required skills and experience:
– Prior experience of architecting cloud based architectures using microservices.
– Strong proficiency in TypeScript programming and debugging, preferably using NestJS or other Node-based frameworks.
– Previous experience leading a team of software developers, and working within a CI/CD environment.
– Efficient unit and integration testing
– Independent with good communication and team working skills.
– The Role :
Join our engineering-driven team and have an immediate impact on defining what “voice as the next platform” truly means! Mobilus Labs is looking for a passionate, hands-on Lead Software Engineer who loves architecting, building, scaling and testing complex systems with a user centric approach, as well as managing the infrastructure and DevOps processes. You will be collaborating with fellow engineers, designers, and product managers in agile development with user testing in the loop. This role will also give you the opportunity to explore new technologies and approaches in advanced networking techniques, voice recognition, and voice based UX design.
About the Company :
MOBILUS Labs is reinventing the way we experience voice communication. We are a tech startup with the mission to provide frictionless voice communications for teams of any size, at any range, and from any environment. To do this we are developing a hardware / software platform leveraging state of the art technology in bone conduction, voice recognition, artificial intelligence, and multi-network connectivity. We now have the opportunity to enhance our diverse team of talented individuals, and develop technologies for some of the most exciting applications of voice communication in extreme environments including: construction, cycling, SCUBA diving and emergency response. Mobilus is located in central London with a network of international partners in the USA, Hong Kong, and France.