Lorien Resourcing Limited
Lead Android Developer – Perm
We are working on this exclusiverole with a major online clothing retailer seeking a Lead AndroidDeveloper. Our client is a leading organisation that blends fashionand cutting-edge technology to deliver a 5-star mobile service tomillions of users.
This role will allow you to join afantastic team, with a culture based on inclusivity andcollaboration. You will be a pivotal member of the Mobile team,helping to push their application to newheights!
As a Lead Android Developer, youwill be involved in managing, mentoring and inspiring a team ofdevelopers in Agile. You will also be recruiting, coaching, andmotivating your team to achieve and maintain excellent engineeringpractices.
– Based in London (Hybrid – 1 dayin the office or less)
– £95,000 + £5.5k Flex and 12.5%bonus
– Pension and private medical carescheme
– 25 days paid annual leave + anextra day for your birthday
– Opportunity to make an impactfrom day one and work with the latest in cutting edge oftechnology
– Plenty of opportunities toprogress rapidly and develop yourcareer!
– Solid experience as a LeadAndroid Developer
– Experienced with Android-basedapplications (minimum 1000+ Userbase)
– 60/40 mix of hands-on developmentand management experience
Tech stack: Kotlin, RxJava / reactiveprogramming, Git, ADB and Gradle, TDD and testing suites (e.g.Robotium, Espresso, ), UI automation (any tool), macOS shellscripting and commonly used command-line tools (e.g.Fastlane).
Please apply today for immediatereview or get in touch at
(Please note this role does notcome withsponsorship)
Carbon60, Lorien, SRG – theImpellam Group STEM Portfolio is acting as an Employment Businessin relation to this vacancy.