NTT Data Ltd
At NTT DATA we are exceptional together and we believe in growing by helping others grow, whether that be clients, partners, or employees.
In order to achieve our goals, our diverse and talented team leads by example. As a Leader you will uphold the values of the company, be a focal point for your team, colleagues and clients and be involved in decisions to ensure the long-term sustainability of the organisation.
We support each other to be who they want to be, work how they work best. This is how we bring innovation, and how we build a better future for our people, our business and our society.
We provide a safe environment in which all of us can be ourselves and reach our full potential. Our success comes from our people, regardless of ethnicity, cultural background, gender, nationality, sexual orientation, or anything else that can be used to differentiate people, because we are exceptional together.
As part of our continuous growth, we are looking for a Junior .Net Developer to join our Application Management & Testing team in London.
• You will be mentored by an experienced Technical Team Lead and will also have support from the wider team
• This role will cover a wide range of areas such as new development work, enhancing existing applications and providing support and incident management on projects
• An interest and exposure to .NET framework and Microsoft SQL Server is required for this role
• A Computer Science Degree is preferred
• The key traits of the junior developer will be flexibility, open minded, keen learner and keen problem solver
Our employees’ safety is a priority, so currently you will be working from the comfort of your own home most of the time. In the future, we can spend more time in some of our offices in Bank or Epworth House. As a result, you will be able to enjoy London’s vibrant dynamics!
…. And another thing, you will be joining a close-knit team that is supportive and approachable. This means that as a new joiner, you will always have someone available to offer help and guidance.
How to apply:
We appreciate that you may not have an up to date CV, so please just send what you have and let’s organise a chat!