We are looking for an IT Security Consultant to join our international organisation to help drive forwards a key part of the company strategy. You’ll be a ssessing situations whilst keeping our business safe during the mergers, acquisitions and integration process is your top priority. With a wealth of experience when it comes to understanding systems and processes, you’re focused on building and implementing security solutions to reduce the inherent risk.
• A successful candidate is likely to be educated to degree level or equivalent working experience – Additional professional qualifications such as CISSP or CISM would be a benefit
• Good understanding of information security practices and regulatory compliance such as Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard, GDPR/DPIA2018
• Demonstrable experience in a similar role in a financial services organisation; preferably in areas such as Cyber Security, data loss prevention and/or Information Security
• Superb communication and presentation skills with the ability to analyse and interpret information
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and the ability to handle change with ease
• Eligible to work in the UK
What we offer you:
Where our culture is embracing of difference, where you can be the best and, perhaps most importantly, be yourself. We are all different in some way. If we were all the same, and all thought the same, we would be vulnerable as a group. By welcoming and encouraging diverse opinions and backgrounds within our organisation, we will have a healthier, more innovative and ultimately more profitable business. If this sounds like somewhere you’d like to join, we’d love to hear from you. If you require flexibility for a role you are applying for, give us a call to chat through the options.
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture motivated by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
As a member of our global brokerage team, you’ll help our clients address risk, protect assets and recover from losses. Our employing entity, Arthur J. Gallagher Services (UK) Limited, is proud to be accredited as a Living Wage employer with the Living Wage Foundation. Gallagher is committed to diversity of opportunity for all and is opposed to any form of less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender or gender identity, marital status, civil partnership status, parental status, race, ethnicity, colour, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, religion/ belief, age and those with caring responsibilities.