Information Management Lead – 550 per day Inside IR35 – 6 months – Hybrid Working (London, Bristol or Manchester)
One of our government clients is looking for an Information Management Lead to join them for a 6 month contract. This role is hybrid working with 1-2 days per week at your closest office hub in either London, Manchester or Bristol.
This role leads the Information Management team, with a focus on delivering the internal information management strategy. Our client’s aim is to ensure that information management in the organisation meets legislative and regulatory requirements, meets the needs of our internal users and supports the business.
– Experience of working in information and records management, including developing and implementing policies and procedures which meet user needs
– Awareness of legal and regulatory frameworks governing record-keeping in a public sector environment, including the Data Protection Act, Freedom of Information Act and Public Records Act
– An understanding of the landscape of online collaboration tools and how to use them effectively and compliantly
– Experience of identifying, managing and reporting on risks
– Experience of writing and delivering policy and strategy, and gaining buy-in from senior stakeholders to implement these over time
– Be able to see the bigger picture, using in depth knowledge of organisational policy, legislation and auditing of our Google workspace to advise on, and improve, best practice
– Be a confident user of technology, and able to quickly learn how to work on new systems. Experience of working on Google would be beneficial.
If you think you would be a good fit for this role, please apply here. We look forward to hearing from you!
– SmartSourcing are a Disability Confident Employer and we promote, celebrate and value diversity, we are committed to promoting equality and inclusion for all.