Golang Developer – Go, Cloud, Kubernetes, Terraform, Kafka, C++, Java, Python, Rust
Our client is a leading financial services/fintech technology consultancy and service provider for the global financial markets acting as a trusted partner to more than 800 leading financial institutions.
We are looking for proactive developers and cloud engineers to help our client build highly scalable market data distribution solutions using native cloud technology and to create the next generation of our automated deployment and management tools to deploy solutions across AWS, Azure and GCP.
– Design and develop Cloud based solutions in Golang
– Produce maintainable, documented and well tested code
– Able to work independently and as part of a team either internally or directly with clients as required
– Actively invest in your own coding and technical skills
– Evaluate existing and emerging technology as required, to help define technical biases and the direction of our clients Development.
– must have strong Golang coding ability and systems architecture knowledge
– have commercial experience working on a highly scalable cloud-based system (AWS, Azure or GCP)
– have used TDD, CI/CD, Containers and Kubernetes ideally using Terraform
– the ability to learn fast and explain/debate technical solutions
Additional Skills (Advantageous):
– Multi-Cloud solutions (GCP, AWS, or Azure)
– Knowledge of Financial Market Instruments and their usage
– Cloud Native Messaging and Storage, Kafka, Pub/Sub, BigTable BigQuery