Global Director Merchant Products, Loyalty Solutions (Open to U.S. Remote) London , United Kingdom Apply Now
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion () for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Global Director Merchant Products, Loyalty Solutions (Open to U.S. Remote)
MasterCard Loyalty Solutions provides a wide range of loyalty assets including the design, implementation, and operations of cardholder loyalty programs as well as cardholder promotions, benefits, and insurance services. These solutions enable issuers to reward, protect and assist cardholders driving overall card usage, retention, and brand preference. The Global Merchant Sourcing team supports specific products within loyalty by articulating and managing global initiatives globally that support Mastercard Offers.
• Develop, lead, and execute global merchant strategy for 1,300+ Global Merchant Offers annually
• Strategically grow merchant business through identifying pain points and providing referrals to additional loyalty solutions
• Responsible for strategic planning, campaign & marketing plans, P&L forecasting, and Global client relationship building
• Provides thought leadership and strategic direction on Merchant opportunities to regions and global teams
• Leads and develops global best practices, enhances processes between regional Merchant Teams, Global Operations, and Product teams
• Enable sourcing leads and update regional leads on merchant sourcing strategies and provide support as needed
• Oversight of account budgets and forecasts and monitor revenue projection goals
• Develop, monitor and reports on program KPIs
• Develop Global materials to be shared with regions, to lead Quarterly Business Reviews, Monthly analytics, ad hoc Case studies to drive product value via analytics
• Provide oversight on merchant operations including cross-functional team members
• The ideal candidate will have a minimum 8+ years of experience in product management, product development
• Previous merchant loyalty marketing or related digital marketing experience
• Experience in Ad Tech / Marketing advertising ecosystems, platforms and/or technology
• Demonstrated ability to act with a persistent and relentless sense of urgency
• Ability to explain complex technical solutions in a clear and concise manner
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Excellent verbal, presentation, and written communication skills with ability to effectively communicate to many audiences, from technical resources to client marketing leads
• Team management and development
• Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving
• Competency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PPT
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Westchester County Salary Range: $145,000 – $224,000
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.