Stott & May
Exit Manager – SC Cleared
*6 months initially with scope to extend.
*Home working with occasional visits to London.
*This role will be mainly remote with some travel to London.
*SC clearance is essential for this role.
Key role responsibilities are:
Work closely with the Delivery Managers and Authority to deliver the provisions of the Exit Plan, providing:
– A project plan articulating the steps and activities required to deliver Exit of the contract along the agreed scope and timescales.
– Governance progress reports against the above plans.
– Compliance reports with this documented approach.
– Liaison and engagement with the Authority appointed Delivery Partner.
– Delivery of supporting documentation (including but not limited to) communications plans and materials, and Project and Portfolio Handover Reports.