Salary 80,000 – 100,000 GBP per year
– • Architect profile with minimum 12 years of experience in the IT Industry, and with more than 4 years of experience in the BPM space and recent experience on Camunda BPM
• You will have an understanding of Camunda Enterprise edition and be able to design reusable and maintainable processes using BPMN, CMMN & DMN
• You must have knowledge of latest versions and features of Camunda in order to be able to design optimal and extensible BPM framework
• It is essential you have an understanding of performance oriented designs, disaster recovery, data archival, cloud based application designs, scaling strategies and micro-service based architectures
• You will need experience with BPMN , J2EE technologies , open source products and databases
– • Designing, developing, and implementing BPM based solutions using Camunda BPM Software and leveraging BPMN, CMMN & DMN
• Working with stakeholders of the Camunda platform, directly on process transformation projects to continually improve their processes and use of the BPM system
• Assisting in identifying other opportunities that could be targeted either with Camunda’s software or other automation approaches
• Providing demonstrations to project teams and end users throughout the entire development life-cycle and utilising agile development principles
• Collaborating with architects/SMEs to select the appropriate technology capabilities and components to form a process automation platform offering
• Providing strategic technology leadership and evangelism for new automation technologies, capabilities and operating models
• Highlighting how process automation initiatives will potentially impact the organization’s performance metrics
• Advising on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impact on other business processes and system priorities
– Java EE
Do you love solving technical challenges in automation? Have you supported a team through a transformation? Can you create game changing solutions? If yes, then we may have the role for you!
As the Enterprise Automation Architect, you will be creating and maintaining an Automation enterprise architecture that meets banking, regulatory and compliance requirements for Metro Bank. You will also be developing and maintaining technology road maps supporting the ongoing development of business strategy and its alignment to the enterprise architecture.
Most of our jobs offer the opportunity for hybrid / remote working. Ask your recruiter for more details.