Deerfoot I.T. Resources Ltd
Deerfoot IT is looking for a remote-working Dynamics 365 Developer to join an inclusive and collaborative UK-based team. This Full time role involves travel to UK customer sites 3-4 times monthly but will be mostly home based and offers an attractive salary of up to £100k and excellent benefits.
In this software engineer role, you will bring technical knowledge of Dynamics 365 and the Power Platform to the company’s projects and ensure a delivered solution meets user needs, goals and objectives.
To give you an idea of how this flexible role would look and feel, here are some of the things you could expect to do:
* Lead the development and implementation of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform solutions
* Be part of the designing solutions and implement configurations for Dynamics 365
* Build solutions as part of an agile team using declarative tools, backed by Microsoft and using the company’s own technical accelerators
* Help shape the Microsoft Business Applications technical capability.
To succeed in this flexible role, you will require eligibility to gain SC Security Clearance and must have lived in the UK for the last five years continuously with no overseas breaks exceeding 28 days.
Other essential requirements include:
* A passion for software engineering and experience with industry-wide standards and best practices
* Hands-on experience in the setup of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD), ideally using Azure DevOps
* An understanding of the broader Microsoft technology stack and an ability to leverage it to create powerful solutions
* A desire to continually develop your knowledge of new functionality.
You will receive an excellent benefits package, and a salary ranging from £80k-£100kp/a depending on experience.
Please reach out to our friendly and welcoming team today for apply for this Full time remote/hybrid Dynamics 365 Developer position.
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is one of the UK’s leading IT Recruitment Agencies, trusted by many of the UK’s leading employers. Established in 1997, we have over 25 years of experience as IT Recruitment Specialists. We will never send your CV anywhere without your authorisation and only after you have seen the complete details of this opportunity. Deerfoot is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Each time Deerfoot sends a CV to a recruiting client, we donate £1 to The Born Free Foundation ().
Deerfoot IT Resources Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.