Stott & May
Role: Data Engineer
Hybrid: 2 days in office a Week
Salary: £65,000-£75,000 + Bonus up to 20% (Total package circa 90k)
Stott and May are currently partnered with a professional sports team on an exclusive basis as they look to grow their Data Engineering Team.
As a Data Engineer, you will build robust data pipelines, optimise data storage and retrieval, and ensure data quality. You will also work across functions and be responsible for how data is utilised.
In your first few weeks in this Data Engineer role, you can expect to:
– Design, develop, and deploy scalable and efficient data pipelines using Data Lake -Storage, SQL Data Warehouse and Blob/object Storage.
– Work towards ensuring data quality, performance and reliability through the implementation of data validation and monitoring processes
– Collaborate with data scientists, analysts, and business stakeholders to understand data requirements and translate them into technical solutions
– Build data models to drive marketing use cases and automation as well as to feed visualisation tools.
To apply for this data engineer role, you will need proficiency in programming languages such as Python (or R), SQL as a minimum. You will also require the following:
– Knowledge of Azure data services
– Understanding of Datamodelling and creation of semantic data layers
– Experience in building and managing pipelines and data integration techniques
– Knowledge and experience of using DBT and Github useful but not required
– Good experience working on projects involving Single Customer View/Identity Resolution
It is also advantageous if you have knowledge of some of the following:
– Understanding of dimensional modelling
– Understanding of marketing technologies
– An interest in sports