Cloud Solution Architect
Azure Cloud Solution Architect | 70k – 80k | 100% Remote
We’re recruiting for a brand-new team of Cloud Solution Architects within one of the biggest software companies in the country, who complete exciting projects on a global scale. This is an opportunity to provide professional assistance to clients with the migration of their IT systems into a cloud solution.
As an Azure Cloud Solution Architect, you should be comfortable selling, deploying and supporting azure platforms while managing your customers time efficiently and delivering the best service possible.
The Azure Cloud Solution Architects Responsibilities:
– Working with customers through there journey from PreSales to Delivery and Operational Support
– Migrating customers IaaS Infrastructure to Microsoft Azure
– Designing technical solutions – which are secure and align perfectly with the customers IT requirements
– Deploying solutions to Azure
– Working with operational teams to design and deploy cloud environments
Preferred skills the Azure Cloud Solution Architect should have:
– Someone who is a master within Azure, passionate about the Azure platform and the opportunities within our customers
– Can look at Azure from a Commercial Perspective with a strong attention to detail
– Someone who is a team player, with a proactive approach who will take charge of an opportunity
– Experience within migrating customers to Microsoft Azure
Technical experience in at least 3 of the following areas:
– Azure Migration/Compute/Networking/Identity/PaaS/Virtual desktop
This is a progressive company who value their employees where career development is at the heart of everything that they do
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Dominic Reid, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).