City Of Westminster, London
Salary 110,000 – 120,000 GBP per year
Strong technical leadership experience, developing, coaching, and mentoring high achieving software engineering team(s) within a start-up organisation
– You bring at least 8 years of native coding experience to the table and have a thorough understanding of setting up CI/CD pipelines,
– Functional Programming and Serverless Architectures
– You hold an AWS solutions architect professional certification
– Passionate about our vision and incredible mission
– Fluent in NodeJS & JavaIdeally domain experience as well, ie working with the NHSStrong communication skills, with the ability to share technical ideas and direction across the organization and a proven ability to influence decision making at all levels and in a variety of contexts
You are responsible for the technology roadmap and technical leadership and excellence
– Lead and facilitate technical decision making for all products and services
– Responsible for enterprise architecture that enables the product portfolio and automation
– Work closely with each department across the company to fulfil the expectations of the customer
– Collaborate and form partnerships with external and internal stakeholders to derive technology roadmap
– Ensure mitigation of relevant security, privacy, and business continuity risks
-Medloop is on a mission to bring tangible benefits to patients by using clinicians empowered by technology to increase access to healthcare for all.
-Working across primary care we want to harness the power of innovation to improve the patient and clinician experience, allowing more flexibility in how services are provided, particularly in under-doctored areas, improving clinical outcomes and reducing the digital divide.
-Opportunity to lead and grow a team of talented engineers
-Challenging environment that will stimulate you to grow as a professional
-Variety in your work and a fantastic, informal, international work atmosphere
-Opportunity to shape the future of the company as an early employee
-Have a big impact on changing the healthcare ecosystem from reactive to proactive
-Competitive salary and significant equity package
-We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills.
-All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.