Salary 65,000 – 95,000 GBP per year
– • Demonstrable experience working as a senior C# developer across green and brown-field
scenarios with the both the .net and .net core technology stacks.
• Extensive experience working on web applications using ASP.NET MVC, ASP.net core,
• Design and development of secure and performant RESTful APIs in C#.
• Excellent practical understanding of the SOLID design principles and other software patterns
• Strong unit testing, including test-first methodologies
– We are a well-established, dynamic and fast-growing FX broker based in Soho and are embarking on a long-term project to iteratively replace significant chunks of a vendor system with our own in-house suite. Currently a development team of 2 and looking to grow this over the next few months. This role will have the scope to be a key decision maker when choosing which technologies to utilise.
– .NET MVC
We are a foreign exchange specialist providing bespoke advisory and execution services to corporates, institutions, government agencies and not-for-profit organisations. We differentiate ourself through the quality of our offering. The executive team have over 70 years experience in financial markets and have provided foreign exchange services to corporate and institutional clients across EMEA, Australasia and the Americas.
The advisory board members each have a long and distinguished track record of running and advising successful businesses, including numerous successful ventures within the Pacific Group. This experience and expertise enables us to provide our clients with an unrivalled service and a dealing experience beyond the capabilities of a traditional retail broker. We are focused on ensuring its interests are aligned with those of its clients – security of funds, functional efficiency and commercial competitiveness.