FinTech firm is hiring for an Application Support Engineer for their team based in London.
This is a permanent role. The role offers a hybrid model with 2 days in the office and 3 days working from home. You will ideally have previous Financial Services experience and between 1-2 years experience in an application support-related role. The salary on offer is between £40K – £55K, depending on experience.
They are looking for an individual with experience of diagnosing and troubleshooting software related issues. You will have strong communication skills as you will need to deal with both internal and external stakeholders.
* Troubleshooting software related issues.
* Providing Helpdesk contact and liaison for support queries.
* Handling of helpdesk and support queries to determine severity and response criteria.
* Enforcing support processes and ensuring adherence to our SLAs.
* Managing and prioritizing raised tickets (JIRA Service Desk), ensuring they are resolved in a timely manner.
* Stakeholder Management.
* Identifying and tracking bugs through to resolution and liaising with internal technical teams to resolve them.
* Assisting with defining and documenting support processes and standards.
My client works with a variety of technologies, and any experience or understanding on the majority of those stated below would be preferable:
* Linux/command line
* Git & GitLab
* Elastic stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana)
* Jira, Confluence, agile workflow
Skills and Attributes:
* Exceptional written and interpersonal skills
* Proven problem-solving capability
* Time management skills and the ability to establish reasonable deadlines
* Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
* Experience in customer facing positions
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Longbridge Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim/contract/temporary positions. The JM Longbridge Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.