Stott & May
ADP Payroll Integration Specialist- 6 months Contract-£550/600 Per Day-Outside IR35 – Largely Remote
My client is seeking an experienced ADP Payroll expert with extensive experience supporting ADP payroll integrations.
This is a hands-on role which will require an individual that can manage, co-ordinate and configure an ADP integration (end to end) plus assessing the current global ADP system set-up and gathering requirements for the integration.
The ideal candidate will have a strong technical understanding of integrations and data with a bonus being integration experience between Sage People and ADP payroll.
Key Requirements and Responsibilities
– ADP Payroll system experience (Knowledge of all system modules and how to configure)
– ADP integration experience (Knowledge of how to configure and troubleshoot)
– Able to undertake data cleanse, migration and analysis activities
– Technical understanding of integrations and data
– Hands on ADP Payroll (Workforce Now)
This is an initial 6 month- contract position with a potential for a further extension. The role is largely remote with the occasional office visit required.
For this position my client will pay between £500-600 per day outside IR35.
If this role is of interest, please apply.
Please note- applicants without ADP Payroll experience will not be considered.